With rising expectations on children to perform, they are increasingly experiencing stress and related emotional and psychological disorders.
Yoga for children helps to:
- Enhance concentration and focus
- Practice being present and mindful
- Boost confidence to become calmer, more poised and centered
- Promote stress management
- Helps to release endorphins
- Aids digestion
- Builds positive peer and social interactions
- Promotes acceptance, trust, kindness, empathy
- Sparks creativity and expression as fun and engaging way to be free, try new things in safe environment and learn not to take themselves too seriously
Kids Yoga class includes: breathing exercises, active movement, theme poses, lots of games, partner/group challenge poses and stillness time.